Levonian, Mr Joseph, clinical hypnotist
Prohibition Order dated 19.12.2011
Mr Levonian must not provide the following health services for a period of two years from the date of this order:
1. hypnotherapy or hypnotic treatment
2. therapy to treat sexual dysfunction or conditions
3. any research involving humans without the approval of a Human Research Ethics Committee
After the completion of the two year prohibition order and, before practising hypnosis or hypnotherapy, Mr Levonian must:
1. have membership with the Australian Hypnotherapy Association.
2. have supervised clinical practice for a period determined by that Association with a supervisor approved by the ethics committee of the Association.
For further information, contact the Executive Officer of the Health Care Complaints Commission, on 9219 7444.