Ms Pu Liu
The Commission therefore makes the following prohibition order:
1. Pu Liu, also known as Mabel Liu, is prohibited for a period of three years from the date of this decision from providing any cosmetic medical or surgical services including, but not limited to the following:
- fat dissolving injections;
- double eyelid suturing;
- PDO threading;
- 3D Poly-L-Lactic acid injections;
- botox injections;
- face lifts with threads;
- skin booster injections;
- nose filler injections;
- nose shrinking with threads;
- nose threading with protein threads;
- face slimming;
- any other cosmetic surgical or medical procedures that involve cutting beneath the skin or piercing the skin.
2. At the expiration of three years from the date of this decision, Ms Liu is not to provide any cosmetic medical or surgical service unless and until she has provided evidence to and satisfied the Commission:
- that she has obtained the necessary qualifications to provide these services with reasonable care and skill; and
- that the premises from which she proposes to provide these services complies with the infection control requirements set out in the Public Health Act and regulations.
3. Ms Liu is permanently prohibited from possessing Schedule 4 drugs for cosmetic use, including but not limited to Botulinum toxin (Botox) and hyaluronic acid (dermal fillers), unless those Schedule 4 substances have been prescribed for her for personal use by a registered medical practitioner.
For further information, contact the Executive Officer of the Health Care Complaints Commission, on 9219 7444.