Non-disclosure record

Record of open access information not disclosed due to an overriding public interest against disclosure

Section 6(5) of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 requires an agency to keep a record of any open access information that it does not make publicly available based on an overriding public interest against disclosure.

The HCCC discloses all its open access information.

Still need more information

If you would like to speak to someone at the Commission for more information before you lodge a written complaint you can contact the Inquiry Line during business hours, Monday to Friday from 9am – 5pm on 1800 043 159 or submit an online inquiry.

Online inquiry

Ready to lodge your complaint

All complaints must be made in writing and we aim to assess complaints within 60 days. Your complaint will be allocated to an assessment officer and we will write to you to explain the outcome of your complaint.

Click here to make a complaint

Track my complaint

You can track the progress of your complaint online.

Click here to track your complaint