Mr Phuoc Loc Le – Pharmacist – Registration Cancellation for Unsatisfactory Professional Conduct and Professional Misconduct

12 August 2022

The Health Care Complaints Commission prosecuted a complaint against pharmacist Mr Phuoc Loc Le before the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (“the Tribunal”).

It was alleged that between 2017 and 2018, Mr Le:

  • Facilitated the unlawful supply of drugs by using the pharmacy’s wholesale portal to order large quantities of medications.
  • Opened pharmaceutical wholesale accounts in the pharmacy’s name without the required authority.
  • Provided false and/or misleading evidence to regulatory authorities

In its decision of July 2022, the Tribunal found the complaints proven. The Tribunal found Mr Le guilty of professional misconduct and unsatisfactory professional conduct.

The Tribunal cancelled Mr Le’s registration and set a non-review period of 12 months.

The full decision can be found here: NSW Caselaw

Further Information

For further information, contact the Executive Officer of the Health Care Complaints Commission, on 9219 7444 or send an email to

The information in this media release is correct at the time of publication. Orders may change; for example, conditions may no longer apply. For current information regarding the status of a registered health practitioner, including any conditions that currently apply, please check the National Register at

Still need more information

If you would like to speak to someone at the Commission for more information before you lodge a written complaint you can contact the Inquiry Line during business hours, Monday to Friday from 9am – 5pm on 1800 043 159 or submit an online inquiry.

Online inquiry

Ready to lodge your complaint

All complaints must be made in writing and we aim to assess complaints within 60 days. Your complaint will be allocated to an assessment officer and we will write to you to explain the outcome of your complaint.

Click here to make a complaint

Track my complaint

You can track the progress of your complaint online.

Click here to track your complaint