Track my complaint
I submitted my complaint via the online portal
- You can track the progress of your complaint through the “My Matters” option on the complaints portal
- Registered Users will need their login details to access this information
- Anonymous/Unregistered Users will need their Submission ID and Passkey to access this information.
I submitted my complaint by post, fax or email
- If you provided the Commission with your email address when you lodged your complaint you will be able to track your complaint online. You will need to visit the complaints portal to register, using the same email address you provided in your complaint correspondence.
I am a provider wishing to track a complaint made about me
- If you provided the Commission with your email address, you will be able to to track the progress of the complaint online.
- You will need to register via the complaints portal, using the email address you provided in the complaint correspondence.
- You are also able to contact your assessment officer with any questions. Please quote the case number when contacting us.
If you are having any technical difficulties with accessing the portal please call us on 1800 043 159 and choose Option 2.
Once you have accessed the complaints portal you will be able to check the status of your complaint as below:
Your application is still incomplete and needs to be submitted before assessment can commence. Please finish the draft, scroll to the bottom of the form and press SUBMIT to lodge your complaint.
We have received your complaint but it has not yet been allocated to an assessment officer.
Your complaint has now been allocated to an assessment officer and you will have a case number.
If you click the case number you will see details of the assessment officer who has your matter. You can contact your Assessment Officer and also send additional information and attachments through the portal if needed.
The assessment is complete, a decision has been made and you should receive a letter within 14 days of the close date.
Once the case is closed you will be able to access a survey to provide feedback.
Complainants who are dissatisfied with the outcome and believe we may have missed something in assessing the complaint, or have new information to provide, are able to request a review.
I posted my complaint and I don’t have an email address
If you would like to contact the officer assigned to your case you can phone the Commission on 1800 043 159 and choose Option 2 to be connected to their extension. Please quote your case number when phoning.
Still need more information
If you would like to speak to someone at the Commission for more information before you lodge a written complaint you can contact the Inquiry Line during business hours, Monday to Friday from 9am – 5pm on 1800 043 159 or submit an online inquiry.
Ready to lodge your complaint
All complaints must be made in writing and we aim to assess complaints within 60 days. Your complaint will be allocated to an assessment officer and we will write to you to explain the outcome of your complaint.
Click here to make a complaint
Track my complaint
You can track the progress of your complaint online.
Click here to track your complaint