Registered Health Practitioners

In NSW, the Health Care Complaints Commission manages complaints about registered health practitioners in conjunction with the appropriate Health Professional Councils. For example, if the Commission receives a complaint about a medical practitioner, it will consult with the Medical Council of NSW in determining the outcome. If the complaint is about a Nurse or Midwife, the Commission will consult with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of NSW.

You can find a list of all of the Councils and additional information on the Health Professional Councils Authority website.